Ministries of the Church
Club Ministries “ARMONA JAGUARS”
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities, like helping in collecting food for the disadvantaged, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more!
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules.
- Keep the morning watch,
- Do my honest part,
- Care for my body,
- Keep a level eye,
- Be courteous and obedient,
- Walk softly in the sanctuary,
- Keep a song in my heart,
- Go on God’s errand.
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
- to develop a Christ-like character
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong
- Be obedient
- Be pure
- Be true
- Be kind
- Be respectful
- Be attentive
- Be helpful
- Be cheerful
- Be thoughtful
- Be reverent
"Being Part of Prayer Ministries
Has been the best decision for my spiritual life. “
Guided by the Bible and the Holy Spirit, we as Seventh-day Adventist pursue this mission through Christ-like living, communicating, discipling, teaching, healing and serving.
Implementation of our Mission
Called by God, guided by the Bible, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, Seventh-day Adventists, wherever we live in the world, devote ourselves to:
1. Christ-like Living - Illustrating the Lordship of Jesus in our lives by moral, ethical, and social behaviors that are consistent with the teachings and example of Jesus.
2. Christ-like Communicating - Realizing that all are called to active witness, we share through personal conversation, preaching, publishing, and the arts the Bible's message about God and the hope and salvation offered through the life, ministry, atoning death, resurrection, and high priestly ministry of Jesus Christ.
3. Christ-like Discipling - Affirming the vital importance of continued spiritual growth and development among all who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, we nurture and instruct each other in righteous living, provide training for effective witness, and encourage responsive obedience to God's will.
4. Christ-like Teaching - Acknowledging that development of mind and character is essential to God's redemptive plan, we promote the growth of a mature understanding of and relationship to God, His Word, and the created universe.
5. Christ-like Healing - Affirming the biblical principles of well-being of the whole person, we make healthful living and the healing of the sick a priority and through our ministry to the poor and oppressed, cooperate with the Creator in His compassionate work of restoration.
6. Christ-like Serving - Following the example of Jesus we commit ourselves to humble service, ministering to individuals and populations most affected by poverty, hopelessness, and disease.